Become a Member
New members may join at any time during the year. Just stop by the membership table at the Guild meeting, mail in the Membership Form, or register online by clicking the button below. Annual dues are $30 per year. The membership year runs from January through December. For inclusion in the printed membership directory and to ensure continuous membership, please submit dues and the completed form by the January Guild meeting.
Click here to use the paper 2017 Membership Form. Please complete the entire form, even if you are a returning member.
Online Membership registration is here! Please click the button below to use the Online Form, and pay via PayPal or credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to use the online form.Online Member Registration
Membership has its privileges! Guild members enjoy:
- Eleven monthly meetings each year at no charge (visitors pay a small fee)
- Monthly newsletter
- Email updates
- Access to the Guild Libraries
- Member directory
- Discounts for workshops presented by nationally-known quilters
- Access to Bee Groups
- Waiver for fees for entering quilts in Georgia Celebrates Quilts, the biennial Guild show
- Fun, friendship and lots of inspiration!
Membership also has its expectations. We are run by volunteers, and we invite you to jump in and volunteer with us. Lots of opportunities are available.
For more information, please contact our Membership Chairperson, Carolyn.